Finally, A Chatty Post!

12:04 Unknown 0 Comments




I don't know about you, but I love a chatty blog post.  I believe an individuals personality comes across and therefore I can relate to them more. It's not just me reading a post that somebody on the Internet wrote, Y'know?  So today I thought I'd give it a try. Well actually, I have thought about giving it a try many times. The problem is, whenever I put my fingers on the keyboard, I never know where to begin. Today I am pushing through that, and hoping I will come up with something half interesting for you to read.

 My beautiful little girl is now six months old. How crazy is that? I honestly cannot believe she is already six months old. Time has flown. Yet at the same time, it feels like she has been apart of my life forever. The very first appointment with the health nurse; she said to me "By six months you will be a confident mother" and all I could think was, "yeah right. ".  Alas, six months is here and I am feeling exactly that. I made it this far. To be fair,  Lily is an amazing baby. She is generally a happy baby, plus she eats and sleeps well -touches wood-.  What more could I ask for ?. Like any person, she has her bad days of course. She is currently teething and let me tell you, she isn't a fan.

The best thing happened yesterday! You know how you usually cuddle babies and they just accept it? Well Miss Lily initiated her first hug, and I got a cuddle. My heart absolutely melted. She made my day.

For the last month or so I have gotten back into a reasonably healthy lifestyle. I say reasonably as sometimes that chocolate looks too good to pass up. I have been doing daily yoga. I have to say I am really enjoying it. It's amazing how much I can already feel my body changing from it. I am more flexible and I can feel myself getting stronger. It makes me so proud when I can hold a pose longer or finally do a pose I couldn't previously do. Plus, It leaves me all zen like. I love Yoga With Adrienne on YouTube. She has an abundance of video's for all levels. So if you have wanting to try yoga, I'd definitely recommend her video's.

That's it from me today. I'd love to hear about you. so please leave me a comment telling me about your day or week, (or whatever else you want to discuss). Enjoy your day!


-xx


This Video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and are completely honest.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.