A Weekend Away: Day One.

19:43 Unknown 0 Comments

 




    Hey guys,  Sorry for the late post this week. I finally found my camera charger, which means no more late posts. 

This year for my birthday, my boyfriend and I decided to head away for a few days. We found this lovely little B&B in Lorne, a town I could only describe as breath taking.

We drove down on the Thursday. Going down, the scenery was gorgeous, the closer we got, the more beautiful the views were. You could really see the beauty that earth holds. Something, I vow to notice every single day from now. 

A few hours later, we arrived at the B&B. A lovely place, only five minutes away from the beach. The host was lovely, he immediately got out a map and showed us the best places to eat, and the places we should go. He then showed us to our room, it was perfect.

After we bought all of our belongings to our room, we decided to head down to town. I absolutely love small towns, there's just something so serene about them. Once we got to town, we decided to walk along the beach before dinner. I had never seen water so clear and blue, and the sand felt so good against my feet. I don't know about you, but I quite dislike walking on sand when there are rocks and shells everywhere poking at my feet.

After walking around the town, we eventually decided on "The Chicken Joint" for dinner. We ordered a half a chicken and chips between us. The meal was terrifyingly big when it was brought out to us, we weren't sure if we would be able to eat it all. But we did, and it was absolutely delicious.

Once we got back to the hotel, I ran a bath. I was very excited to use my first Lush Bath Bomb ever (Dragons's Egg). The water looked a bit like someone had wee'd in it, but it left my skin feeling nice and soft. The rest of the night was just spent relaxing and spending time with Brad.


In the next few days, I will be putting up a few additional posts about my weekend in Lorne, and also a posts about what I travel with. The usual post will still go up on the next Sunday, and everything will continue as normal from then on. I hope you enjoy these upcoming posts. As always, if you have any suggestions, feel free to message me or let me know in the comments below.

If you would like to see what i got up to on the rest of my trip, click below:

Day 2

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.